Spring is here and there is a lot to do outside this W.E. !
1. A breakfast, lunch or brunch at Café Tati
2. As every year, Meo Out Jazz starts this Saturday in Bélem. As a fan of jazz and chill-out in parks, I will surely go!
3. There is always a classic B&W movie to discover and this W.E. you can revisit Roberto Rossellini’s classics at Nimas.
4. In the evening, if not tired of jazz, you have the option of a dinner at Espelho d’Agua listening to a Chet Baker tribute.
5. Do you know Pensão Amor? If not, this is one of my favorite bars for a drink and many dances late at night!
6. Start your Sunday morning at the CCB Mercado. A nice market where you can find original portuguese products. You can visit the museum for free on Sundays and have lunch in their new restaurant
7. Other possibility for lunch is a bus with a view at the Village Underground Lisboa.
8. It seems that it will rain on Sunday so one possibility is to go at my number one museum here: The Gulbenkian Foundation.
9. If it doesn’t rain at all, try the Jardim da Estrela for the new edition of the Crafts&Design market.
Have a nice W.E. !!